Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review - Freeman Feeling Beautiful - Facial Sleeping Mask - Honeydew & Chamomile





This has to be one of the greatest skincare products of all time. 

I was surprised by this. I didn't read the back of the package and I simply assumed it would be a paper mask but I love that this is a cream! It smells like honeydew heaven. The product feels like a normal skin cream and does not feel heavily oily. It does eventually absorb away into my skin, leaving it feeling very hydrated. However, I had a weird cut on my face that stung (not painful at all, just a strange feeling upon the skin) a bit after putting this on. When I used this again on the same spot, it didn't sting at all. I'm not sure what the science is behind that but I'm still very pleased with this product.

When I woke up in the morning, so many blemishes had healed! I have a problem with acne with some minor scars and this made my skin look so much smoother. It didn't cure my acne, but it helped and I am extremely appreciative of that. My skin didn't feel oily at all, just smooth and nice! 

I'm not sure why they put so much product in the packet. I use the teeniest bit, even the swatch above is too much for my skin. I really only use about half of that if I feel my skin needs extra hydration. I keep the remaining product in my refrigerator. 

I used this again the next night but my skin did feel a little on the oilier side, which lets me know that this is not a product that I can use every night. I'm sure that some people can get away with using this every night! I'd recommend just trying it out and see what works for you.

Overall, 5/5. An excellent smelling product that works magnificently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment