Friday, July 18, 2014

Opinion of the Sailor Moon Redub



Watch "Luna Appears!" and "Usagi Meets Mamoru".

Check out ClubSailorMoon for everything Sailor Moon! Also be sure to check out the forum, it's really great there.

First off, I love that they're using the original names. I don't mind the English ones, but I do prefer the Japanese ones.

I love Usagi and Luna's voices! I was a little shocked when I first heard them, but I just love it now. The voices are great. Luna's was surprising because I was expecting an English accent like the one in the original dub, but her voice is adorable! Mamoru's voice is really good too.

I'll most likely buy the box set when it comes out because I'm a fangirl like that. It looks cute!

I wish we had heard Ami's voice, Kate Higgins is one of my favorite voice actresses of all time. She's pretty flawless.

Overall, I'm pleased with just the three voices we heard. I'm so excited for the first episode!

- moonmaritza

No comments:

Post a Comment